Mortgage Broker Company in Columbia, South Carolina
Do you worry that you’ll end up with a home loan that isn’t as good as it could have been? BrickWood Mortgage has experienced specialists to help remove the stress from this process and allow you to enjoy this journey. With a personalized service, you have a better chance of finding the best rates and lenders, whether you want to refinance, purchase a home, or have other aspirations.
Our track record speaks for itself, and we’re proud to have helped many homeowners and individuals in Columbia and South Carolina. We specialize in VA loans, first-time buyers, reverse mortgages, refinancing, investments, and more. Let’s get you locked into fantastic terms and a bright future.
Our Services in Columbia – South Carolina Mortgage Broker
Firstly, we love to help first-time buyers. If you’re ready to buy a property, it’s natural to feel nervous, excited, and plenty of other emotions. Without experience, understanding the jargon and the required steps can cause confusion. With the right specialists by your side, you can obtain the right mortgage smoothly and start this exciting new chapter of your life with a smile.
Secondly, reverse mortgages might seem complex, but they can be simple to obtain with the right help. Using equity either built up or obtained during the purchase process, the idea is to receive or defer monthly payments rather than make them. Wouldn’t it be nice not to worry about monthly mortgage payments? Contact BrickWood Mortgage and discover if this is a good route for you.
Next, we provide services for self-employed buyers. You earn money in a different way, but this doesn’t mean you don’t have aspirations to become a homeowner. Whether you have an online shop selling crafts or offer repair services to the community, it’s possible to obtain a home loan as a self-employed individual. If you want to use alternative documentation to obtain a loan, such as bank statements, call us today at (843) 314-4101 or send us a message through the contact form.
We can also help with the following:
- Buying a Home – Often, online content is created for first-time buyers. Just because you’ve obtained a home loan in Columbia before doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t benefit from the expertise of somebody in the know. Don’t worry, we can answer all your questions and help you make good decisions.
- Credit-Challenged Buyers – If you’re worried that your less-than-perfect credit history/score will prevent you from getting your dream home, don’t give up. Our team has helped people in your position before, and we have extensive experience when it comes to credit-challenged buyers and finding a lender.
- Condotels – As a clever blend of ‘condominiums’ and ‘hotels’, these opportunities are becoming more common in the South Carolina real estate market. Our team has experience in this area, so you’re welcome to utilize it.
- Investments – You might want to refinance or purchase an investment property in Columbia. If this is the case, you’ll want to understand the various loan programs. Speak to one of our friendly team members today.
- New Construction Homes – In much the same way as buying an existing home, you still want the best possible home loan for a new construction home. Depending on the case, it may be possible to refinance your construction loan. So, explore all your options with BrickWood Mortgage.
- Refinancing – With the mortgage niche always evolving, now could be the time to refinance your home. If the time is right, you could pay off your mortgage faster with a new loan, reduce your monthly payments, or just free up some cash for that extension you’ve always wanted.
Whether you fall into one of these categories or have another burning home loan question, we’re happy to help at BrickWood Mortgage. As mortgage brokers working in Columbia, you are our priority. Rather than pushing specific products or solutions, you can be sure that we’re searching for the best option for your situation.
With access to national lenders, it doesn’t make sense to leave your financial future to chance or whimsy. Our experienced loan officers will scour the market for the best rates and the best home loans for you. If we can’t help directly, we’ll at least explain the best route for you – for example, it could be that refinancing right now wouldn’t work for you financially.
We have experience with conventional loans, FHA loans, VA loans, jumbo home loans, and more. You might lack knowledge regarding the qualification process or simply not know which option is best for you. Whatever the case, we understand how confusing it can be – often, the most challenging aspect is the fear or dread of leaving the best option unknown (or rejected!). Rather than bombarding you with technical jargon, we’ll explain everything in a way that’s easy to understand. This way, you’re proactively making good decisions rather than just nodding along and pretending to understand; the former is better for managing your loan and making decisions in the future.
Why Choose BrickWood Mortgage? Mortgage Brokers Working in Columbia
Here are just some reasons why we think you should choose us:
We Have an Amazing Team – We won’t boast too much, but we’re incredibly proud of having a team that strikes the balance between friendliness, professionalism, experience, knowledge, passion, determination, and motivation.
We Have Experience and Knowledge – One without the other isn’t helpful, but we’re lucky enough to have both in abundance. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out because, chances are, we will have seen it before. Of course, this doesn’t mean we won’t personalize our approach. No one-size-fits-all strategies here.
We Stay Up-to-Date with the Market – Whether you’re a first-time buyer or are thinking about refinancing, one of the biggest problems is that you have to dip into the home loan industry at a single moment in time. You haven’t seen what has happened before or the recent trends, and this makes decision-making tough. We’re in the industry every day, and we stay on top of trends so that you don’t have to.
We Help You – Lastly, it makes financial sense for you. Without a broker, finding the best mortgage is more difficult. We’ll search on your behalf, and we’ll use our knowledge to find the right option for your precise circumstances.
Feel free to send us a message using the contact form on our website or call (843) 314-4101. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself and risk your financial future – instead, contact specialists and get tailored advice for your home loan in Columbia.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Paul worked wonders to get us into our new home. Brickwood worked very quickly and efficiently to help us purchase a home under tight time
Paul Hankins at Brickwood was friendly and courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. He was very easy to work with and on top his game at every
Paul was excellent, from start to finish. On the ball and professional. Would highly recommend them. They said yes when the other guys played around.